(Junior) Accountmanager Fulltime
- Together with the commercial team, you're responsible for the sales strategy;
- Following up and handling leads and new inquiries independently;
- You are the contact person for our distributors and agents;
- Preparing, processing and following up offers;
- Organising and accompanying customer visits to perfection;
- Visiting and attending trade fairs.
- Academic level of thinking and working;
- You are ambitious, customer-oriented and eager to learn;
- You act quickly, are sharp, result-driven, self-confident, have social skills and do not have a 9-5 mentality;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Speaking French, German and/or Spanish is an advantage;
- Living in the area of West-Friesland/Noord-Holland is an advantage;
- Cutting an onion without crying is probably the biggest bonus.
WILL YOU BE OUR NEW TEAM MEMBER?
Gourmet Ingredients offers you an independent full-time job in a growing, dynamic and innovative company. An excellent working atmosphere and a team of motivated colleagues.
Do you recognise yourself in the above profile? Then don't hesitate to send your c.v. and motivation to email@example.com.
Please don't contact us for sales purposes based on this vacancy.